Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Louisville :: MORE fish tacos!


Do you like fish Tacos? – L

Clearly, you don’t know me well enough!! Or are you secretly following my blog? Only a few hours after my last post, I was sinking my teeth in another round of tacos at Bazo's Fresh Mexican Grill on Market St. – blackened fish and shrimp. Sans cheese. And a good dose of hot sauce.

Bazos

Quick, cheap, and tasty – happy to have found a fish taco place close to work! Not as quick, cheap, or tasty as Oscars, but not bad for being 2,000 miles away from the Pacific Ocean. Local comparison - they’re different from Sol Azteca’s fish tacos, which are also grilled but with spicy pico de gallo. Apples to apples, I’d prefer Bazos just for the variety and speed – but – they would definitely satisfy two different fish taco type of cravings.
That’s right. I’ve eaten so many fish tacos that I’ve started to crave specific kinds. Yummmm :-)

  Bazo's Fresh Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

Fishlocalknowledge said...

Hello, excellent, this my most favourite dish, very quickly and simply prepares, nourishing and beautiful! And the most important this dish, just for house preparation.

Post a Comment