Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Monday, June 25, 2012

Dallas :: Cyclone Anaya’s

Cyclone Anayas (2)
Cyclone Anayas (3) Cyclone Anayas (4) Cyclone Anayas (6)
After my Fish Taco rampage I thought about other missed blog posts, and realized that I never posted about my trip to Dallas! While very different from each other, Houston and Dallas were a good dose of Texan charm. I have yet to visit Austin – but it’s definitely on my list!



IMG_0171 IMG_0169
From chilly Calgary to sunny Texas – the changing landscape was a pleasant peek every time I peered through my window – dry deserts and snow-capped mountains! I’ll never get tired of flying over the west coast :-)

We had a late dinner at Cyclone Anaya’s. The old adage Everything’s  Bigger in Texas! proved true when we ordered shots and they were definitely not the standard 1 oz shot…! Ceviche was great, fish tacos were aight, but the company is what kicked off a great visit to Dallas :-) Good place to start for a night out in Oak Lawn, if you like giant margaritas and strong shots! My friend enjoyed his mole, but neither of us were a fan of the duck empanada. Probably wouldn't go back unless if I needed a quick venue for a big group.

  Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment