Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Monday, February 20, 2012

London :: Blogging on the go...

I've been on the road for over a year...and it's become hard to keep blogging! A recent note from a reader mentioned that they missed my updates...and I do too!
So , as I sit in London sipping a wonderful house chai in a Bombay Cafe, I am trying this mobile blogging application that I downloaded a minute ago. From a quick paruse around the Internet,however, Tumblr might be a better choice.
So I expect that with my shiny new phone (RIP Blackberry) and some time with mobile blogging applications...cookies and tomatoes will be once more :)
Not sure how to embed pictures ...but here are a few on my phone from my current trip! I hope this works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment