Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Monday, June 13, 2011

Whitby :: Buster Rhino's Southern BBQ

If you're ever in Whitby (which, okay, isn't all that often for this downtown girl), Buster Rhino's gets a lot of love from the local community. Known mostly for his pulled pork sammies, there's brisket, ribs, corned beef, and other Southern fare.


Buster Rhino's Southern BBQ
Verdict: Decent pulled pork sammy
Meal: pre-Harry Potter nom nom


What did I think? It was aight - I personally like Oakville's Sweet Smoke BBQ & Grill better. However, I will say that Buster Rhino wins in the sauce category! Short and sweet commentary.
This was a pre-movie marathon nosh. Who travels to Whitby just to catch a movie? Apparently I do!
 Buster Rhino's Southern BBQ on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

DW said...

I make it a point to go there whenever I go to Peterborough for work!! So worth the detour.

Post a Comment