Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kristapsons :: Smoked Salmon

IMG_1734
Discovered a good smoked salmon source downtown. I’ve been noshing on sesame seed bagels, chive cream cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, sprouts, and a generous serving of smoked salmon. If I have a ripe avocado ready to go, then it goes from really darn good to a-mazing!

Mmm. I’ve been told repeatedly that Wholefoods has a great source as well, but the friendly service at Kristapsons and consistent quality hasn’t compelled me to venture up to Yorkville. I’ve even brought it on a plane to Chicago to share with some foodie friends along with some Maple Syrup…

Oooh….I know what I should look for for my next Canadian foodie gift: candied smoke salmon! I’d love to hunt some of that down…

0 comments:

Post a Comment