Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Update!

Over the next while, expect a mixture of Toronto and Oceania posts. I've been quite the delinquent - I've had Toronto posts ready to go for a long time but travelling has just been so ridiculously fun and wonderfully time consuming that I felt like every moment it takes to click "Publish" could be spent swimming in the ocean, finding wild koala bears, prying abalone off coastal rocks (yumm!!), or skydiving. Needless to say, my time away from Canada has been nothing short of amazing. However, I will start updating properly - starting with a Pizzeria Libretto lunch that I enjoyed before leaving! Stay tuned for something Ozzie-related. No worries, mate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment