Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pizza Nova :: Pizza-Palooza Week

When I said I would include a chain pizza, I really meant it. Boring, perhaps unfit for a Toronto food blog, but Pizza-Palooza Week ought to have variation.

For events, Pizza Nova usually cuts pretty decent group rates. Good for the budget, but bad for my health - I impressed/disturbed my peers by eating 11 slices! I was just too big of a fan of the Mediterranean.

Pizza Nova
Verdict:  Good chain pizza for mass-ordering
Meal: Free pizza events
Price: Group deals will vary from location to location. Large pizzas are ~$20
Location: All over the GTA

Mediterranean & Roasted Red Pepper and Chicken
Classic Pepperoni &Cheese
Pepperoni and Sausage and Veggie!

I've also tried mass orders from Dominoes and Pizza Pizza, but Pizza Nova has offered the best deal and I like their pizza better. I'm glad that I don't organize these events too often - I really regretted my over-indulgence that day! They also make a mean meatball sub from what I heard, and I've tried their panzo at a Georgetown location. Not bad.

However, when I want to order from a chain for myself, I don't call Pizza Nova. That post will be for tomorrow!

Pizza Nova

Verdict:  Good chain pizza for mass-ordering
Meal: Free pizza events
Price: Group deals will vary from location to location. Large pizzas are ~$20
Location: All over the GTA
So good, but 11 slices was a little too much...
Pizza Nova on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment