Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Friday, October 22, 2010

Eggplant Sammy :: Midnight Snacks

Eggplant Sammy!


So I said I was done, but I thought this was an interesting change from my typical midnight sammies. This is a late night result of bulk-baking all vegetables.

I need to go to Cobb's for some bread, I ran out again! However, I've discovered that eggplant is a pretty darn good substitute, and surprisingly filling. I didn't think it would be, so I quickly ate the first one and made another...and now I'm a little too full.


Eggplant
Zucchini
Broccoli
Tomato
Brussels Sprouts

Red Peppers
Red Onion
Peas
Tomato sauce
Lemon & Dill

Taking Veggie Sandwiches to another level!

2 comments:

Divya said...

How did you bake the vegetables,
for how long? temp?
please englighten me ... I need to start eating more veggies

Erin said...

I'll do you one better - I'll make a post about how to do it next week =)

Post a Comment