Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cora Pizza :: Pizza-Palooza Week

Just a quick pizza run near campus.

A recent chat made me realize that I eat a lot of pizza. From a lot of different places. This week will feature a series of very quick posts about random pizzas in the city. While I've tried more than a week's worth, I'll pick a few for the sake of keeping Pizza-Palooza Week just a week :P. I'll have local joints, a chain, and a maybe a fancier version. However, before we start,, my favourite non-gourmet is Danforth Pizza House, but I don't have pictures! Fresh cheese curds & ingredients...the House Special is great!I'll try to remember for next time, because it's oh-so-good!


So get ready for a week of quick pizza posts.

 Cora Pizza
Verdict: Decent, quick pizza for hungry students. Vegetarian good, pepperoni not.
Meal: Pizza Run/Dinner
Price: ~$4 a slice, $12 for large pepperoni
Location: 656 Spadina Ave, Toronto

Standard pizza joint - nothing to go out of your way for, but it's around when you're hungry at want a slice. Pretty good $4 slice of pizza. Close by is Pizzaiolio, which I like better but it's pricier.

The vegetarian was good; I wasn't a fan of the pepperoni and the crust isn't bad. It serves many hungry students in the area well :-)

Veggie
Pepperoni Pizza


 Cora Pizza
Verdict: Decent, quick pizza for hungry students.Not worth a special trip. Vegetarian good, pepperoni not.
Meal: Pizza Run/Dinner
Price: ~$4 a slice, $12 for large pepperoni
Location: 656 Spadina Ave, Toronto
Cora Pizza on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

Richard said...

Hi Erin,
Not sure if you were aware of Cora's past problems with sanitation and pest control. Hopefully they have cleaned up their act.

Visit the city of Toronto's Dine Safe web site. Link is

http://app.toronto.ca/food2/DineSafeMain?userRequest=return_home

Well just wanted to let you know in case you didn't.

Laleh said...

Hi Erin,

If you’re interested in Pizza or Italian food, try "nove trattoria" restaurant.

Here is the link:
http://www.novetrattoria.com/index.html
The owner is a real Italian, the food is the same! really good.

Distinti saluti
Signora Laleh

Erin said...

Thank you Laleh,
Are you affiliated with the restaurant?

Laleh said...

Oh... I just saw your comment :D usually try to void your pictures ! makes me eat like a caw afterwards... Lollll

nop, we tried it randomly in the first place, but now we're regulars ! :)

Laleh said...

Oh... I just saw your comment :D usually try to void your pictures ! makes me eat like a caw afterwards... Lollll

nop, we tried it randomly in the first place, but now we're regulars ! :)

Post a Comment