Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Sticky Sasquatch :: Midnight Snacks





So obsessed with Ontario fruit...
The key is to slather good peanut butter on both slices of toast!

Don't miss the chocolate milk!
The Sticky Sasquatch
Wild Ontario blueberries
Ontario strawberries
Freshly ground peanut butter from Tutti Frutti
Multigrain Toast
Chocolate soy milk for dipping :P



Other Midnight Sammies...
The Scarecrow
The Toucan

5 comments:

Shawn said...

i bought the same chocolate soy today! I swear I didn't see that picture before I bought it.

Erin said...

It's the best that I've tried!
Almond Breeze's chocolate milk is also tasty. I tried VitaSoy a long time ago, but it's hard to compare now. I've been testing out all the different brands lately...future post? :P

So Nice chocolate soy milk is excellent for cereal & dipping peanut butter sandwiches. Or big swings right out of the carton :3

Jermaine said...

I like Natura. The chocolate and strawberry flavours taste like melted ice cream.

Erin said...

oh man...melted strawberry ice cream sounds perfect for midnight sandwiches...*drool*

Jermaine said...

I like Natura. The chocolate and strawberry flavours taste like melted ice cream.

Post a Comment