Eat. Travel. Blog. Repeat.

The easiest way to browse is the Food Maps

Rummage Erin's Fridge


Monday, September 6, 2010

The Scarecrow :: Midnight Snacks

Late night chat sessions with a friend always led to the same question at midnight "Erin, what are you snacking on now?". More often than not, I would be noshing on some variation of peanut butter & fruit sandwich or a bowl of cereal (although cereal is more of a 3AM snack for me). Dipped in chocolate soy milk, it's the perfect snack to keep me going while watching Futurama doing work.

In the spirit of The Bellevue's Squirrel Sandwich, I'll give fun somewhat random names for my sammies.

The Scarecrow
Wild Ontario Blueberries
Fresh Ontario Strawberries
Blueberry Yogurt
Peanut butter (bonus points if you use natural - I ran out and Tutti Frutti was closed today)
Toast (bonus points if you use multigrain instead of white)
 I'm addicted to peanut butter and fruit - so don't expect too many variations away from bread, fruit, and peanut butter :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delicious!

Kirill said...

yumm! can I live with you? =)

Erin said...

haha having a midnight sandwich buddy would be nice! :)

Kirill said...

hahaha... I don't even know anymore if you intended to use "midnight sandwich" the way you just did :p
tee hee

Erin said...

boys @_@

Kirill said...

you're welcome =)

Kirill said...

you're welcome =)

Post a Comment